– We ask that you monitor your credit report regularly because once we see that there is a new negative items appear that were not included on your original credit analysis report while we are working on your credit. We are not going to challenge those accounts.
– You need keep your identity Club or any other credt monitoring severice that your signed up for active because that’s where we will receive your updated credit reports to compare your scores every month and to check what negative items where deleted. So we know how to proceed.
– Lastly be sure that your payment account is funded before the due date every month because this is an automatic recurring payment. Please be aware that whenever a payment collection attempt fails due to insufficient funds. The dispute process stops and we do not continue to work on any negative accounts. Until an payment is made.
– We will send you a login to your customer portal so you can check the progress of your scores every month (32 days). You will also receive an email from us every month of all the negative items we challenge.
You must be eighteen (18) years or older to access this web site. If you are under eighteen years of age, you are not permitted to access this web site for any reason. Due to the age restrictions for use of this web site, no information obtained by this web site, falls within the children’s online privacy protection act (COPPA) and is not monitored as doing so.
To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If our htpenterprisesfinancial.com
believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
Notice of Right to Cancel
”You may cancel this contract, without any penalty or obligation, at any time before midnight of the 3rd day which begins after the date the contract is signed by you.
”To cancel this contract, mail or deliver a signed, dated copy of this cancellation notice, or any other written notice to HTP Enterprises Financial, 30 N Gould St Ste 20831, Sheridan, Wyoming 82801, before midnight on the 3rd day which begins after the date you have signed this contract stating ”I hereby cancel this transaction, (date) (purchaser’s signature).’’
IF WE ARE UNSUCCESSFUL AT REMOVING ANY NEGATIVE ITEMS FROM YOUR CREDIT REPORT WITHIN THE FIRST 90 DAYS ON ENROLLMENT INTO OUR PROGRAM, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
OUR PROMISE TO OUR CLIENTS IS THAT WE WILL CONTINUE TO WORK WITH YOU ON YOUR CREDIT REPORT NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES UNTIL ALL THE INACCURATE NEGATIVE ACCOUNTS FROM YOUR ORIGINAL CREDIT ANALYSIS HAS BEEN DELETED.
By law we're unable to guarantee results of any kind. As an alternative, we offer our guarantee that we will refund fees if we don't get any results after 90 days. Any company that promises results is in direct violation of the Credit Repair Organizations Act and probably shouldn't be trusted. Unfortunately, many of them continue to do it and that is one reason the credit repair industry has a bad reputation.
We charge an initial audit Fee, based on a subscription plan of your choosing. All other fees signup, dispute, mailing and letter fee are charged the following month as part of your monthly subcription.
Additional negative accounts that was not included on the clients original credit analysis will NOT be included in disputes as they were not factored into the original quote. These new accounts however can be disputed for additional fee of $50.00 Per negative account and $20.00 per inquiry.
The material and content (hereinafter referred to as the “Content”) accessible from this site, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by our Company is the proprietary information of our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company, and our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company retains all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed,
republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of our Company, or unless authorized in writing elsewhere on our site, except that you may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use.
In doing so, you may not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the Content.
Pursuant to U.S. State & Federal Laws the following is a statement of our legal rights.
ALL WEB SITES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED, AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OUR COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE, OF THE WEB SITES, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR WRITTEN MATERIALS IN THE TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE WEB SITES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE ASSUMED BY YOU. IF THE WEB SITES, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR WRITTEN MATERIALS ARE DEFECTIVE, YOU, AND NOT OUR COMPANY, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANT OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT IS MADE BY OUR COMPANY. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY OUR COMPANY SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY, AND YOU MAY NOT RELY ON SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE TO DO SO
This Web site and information contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, on in any way exploit, in whole or in part, any Proprietary or other Material.
All images, text, contents, products and scripts are licensed and never sold, unless otherwise stated. Reproduction is prohibited. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program or product, or any subset of the licensed program or product, except as provided for in this agreement or expressly in writing. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Our company reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this site
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be pacifically authorized on this site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
- includes MP3 format files;
- amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
- Disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
- Contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
HTP Enterprises reserves the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Company to disclose the identity of anyone posting any e-mail messages, or publishing or otherwise making available any materials that are believed to violate
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER HTP ENTERPRISES LLC OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.